Being one of the well-distinguished companies in the market, we are involved in offering Compact Electrical Substation.
A Unitized Substation (USS) is a nutshell product comprising of various substation equipment, housed inside a metal enclosure, such as a step-down transformer, a Vacuum Circuit Breaker (VCB) or a Ring Main Unit (RMU) on High Voltage (HV) side and Low Voltage (LV) distribution panel in LV side compartment.
The fully equipped package substation (PSS) comprises of outdoor duty enclosure, medium voltage switchgear, distribution transformer, low voltage panel and AFPCR panel (optional) is a state of art equipment for all your power distribution requirements. The factory assembled self-contained package substation is a complete
RANGE OF COMPACT SUBSTATION: -
- 11kV 63-3000kVA Indoor / Outdoor Compact Substation Panel.
- 22kV 63-3000kVA Indoor / Outdoor Compact Substation Panel.
- 33kV 63-3000kVA Indoor / Outdoor Compact Substation Panel.
- Factory assembled and ready to install.
- Compact Construction.
- Ease of access to components.
- Reduction in installation space, cost & time.
- SCADA Compatible.
- Standard design / low weight / small volume / transformer room accessible both side
- Shutters / provisional cable entry / 100% non-porous powder coating.
- ADVANTAGES Compact, Safety and Aesthetically superior.
- Reduced Electrical losses as USS can be provided near the Load Center.
- A High degree of safety and operational reliability is achieved by HT & LT Switchgears and protective relays to avoid overloading.
- Reduction in logistic cost as USS is packaged and delivered as one unit.
- Low Civil/Foundation Cost.
- Commercial Buildings
- Oil and Gas Plants
- Solar Plants