Isolation & Ultra Isolation Transformer
“COSMOSTAT” k-rated Isolation Transformer employs a unique multiple shielding techniquethat reduce the interwinding capacitance to below 0.00f picofarads, D.C. Isolation to over 1000 Megaohms and line lekage current to a safe 10 microamps maximum. Whereas an ordinary Isolation Transformer has interwinding capacities of 50 picofarads. “COSMOSTAT” k-rated Isolation transformer has therefore only ten thousand the noise leakage as compared to an ordinary Isolation Transformer. K-rated transformer are available upto designed rating in single phase.fro three phase input supply, three single phase units can be connected in STAR configuration.
- Make : COSMOSTAT
- Input Voltage : As Required
- Acceptable input Voltage : +/- 10 % AC
- Mode Of Operation : As step Down or Step up or 1:1 Isolation Transformer
- Common Mode Rejection. (Transient, Spikes, Surges) :Greater Than 130 dB
- Coupling Capacitance Less Than 0.005 pF
- DC Galvonic Isolation : More than 1000 M ohms
- Break Down Strength : 2500V AC For 2 min.
- Load Regulation : 3.5 %.
- Leakage current : Class “B” type
- Operating temperature range : 15 deg. C to 50 deg. C
- Range : 1 KVA to 200 KVA
- Advanced version of transformers
- Excellent shielding method with inductance created between the coils
- High noise attenuation
- Less coupling capacitance
- Suitable to be used as power transformer
- Wide range of operating voltage
- Isolating neutral & earth
- Low temperature rise
- Extra Filter circuits are not required
- Impedance matching is not require